If you have any questions about the competition or the rules below, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By entering the Impressive Expressions Instagram Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, the announcement of the winner will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Nitty Gritty
- The 'Impressive Expressions Instagram Competition' will run from 01st May 2018 to 31st January 2019. Entries received after the closing time or date will not be considered.
- Entries are unlimited.
- Entries are open to both Individuals and Companies.
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Participants agree and MUST make sure the people they are photographing give their permission, are happy to be photographed and understand how the images will be used. Remember that people might have their own reasons for not wanting themselves to be photographed, and it is important to respect this.
- By entering this competition all participants agree that their post entries and submissions may be used by SugarLab Creative in related marketing materials.
- We love animals, but we only test on humans. So keep the snaps of your furry friends for your scrapbook.
- This is an Instagram entry Competition, the correctly tagged and captioned Instagram post with the most likes will win this Competition.
- Each post entry MUST tag @sugarlab_creative in order to be considered a valid entry into the Competition.
- The following hashtag MUST be included in your caption in order for your post to be considered a valid entry into the Competition: #sugarlabwinningreaction
- Each post entry can include groups, but MUST adhere to a - maximum of 3 (three) faces per post - rule. Posts MUST adhere to this rule in order to be considered a valid entry.
- The winner of this Competition will receive graphic design services to the value of R3000.00. Should the winner reside outside of South Africa, the prize value will be dependent on the exchange rate at the Competition closing date and time.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and holds a monetary value for the specified prize amount of R3000.00 only.
- The winner will be announced on Instagram as well as on our Facebook page on 31st January 2019 at 13:00 GMT / UTC+2. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted via Direct Message on Instagram to arrange a creative briefing in order for the winner to redeem their prize. Once a creative brief has been received from the winner, SugarLab Creative will put together a proposal, to the value of R3000.00, outlining the scope of graphic design work to be completed.
- Strictly the graphic design work outlined in the approved proposal document will be completed. No exceptions. Any additional graphic design requirements will be quoted for separately and will in no way form part of the Competition prize.
- Should the winner not respond to our attempts to contact them, for a period of two weeks, the prize will then be awarded to the correctly tagged and captioned Instagram post that collected the second highest number of likes, at the Competition closing date and time.