By accepting any quotations from SugarLab Creative, you accept the following Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Black & White
- No Design, Artwork, Branding or Production will commence until this quotation has been accepted, all high-resolution brand elements and artwork have been received and a 50% non-refundable deposit has been paid and proof thereof submitted to SugarLab Creative.
- Should you decide not to continue with the artwork, based on initial concept, for whatever reason, the deposit will be retained for work completed to date. Artwork from first proof will be charged for, whether it is used or not. Work is payable C.O.D. no exceptions.
- All Copy (worded content) MUST be at final proof before being supplied. SugarLab Creative will not be held responsible or in any way liable for spelling or grammar errors that may appear in any finished works appearing on, but not limited to: Social Media Content, any designs published in print and online. Any content to be written/edited/transcribed/retyped from hardcopy, will be charged for, according to time taken.
- A minimum fee of 1 hour applies to all artwork requested, or changes made (per round of revisions), verbal or written.
- Changes to size of artwork from original size will be charged per hour of amendment.
- Any extension of the already commissioned artwork will be additionally invoiced.
- Should the quoted amount not include design revisions or amendments, each revision round will be charged for additionally at a rate of R380 per hour. Similarly, once the quoted amount of design revisions have run out, each revision round will be charged for additionally at a rate of R380 per hour.
- Image costs from image banks/libraries will be an additional cost. Image sourcing is an additional service and cost of purchasing images off Stock image banks/libraries will be added to your invoice.
- Photography will be an additional cost.
- Colour correcting/ redrawing of images and/or logos not supplied will be charged for.
- In the case of unforeseen factors beyond our control, for example: adverse weather conditions, strike/protest action or power supply interruptions, the date of completion could be altered.
- Quality cannot be rushed. As all jobs are different, a timeframe will be agreed upon with the client via email. In the instance of urgent jobs requiring a turnaround period shorter than the agreed upon timeframe, a rush fee will be added.
- Until completion, and payment in full, all design and artwork produced by SugarLab Creative (SLC) remains the property of SLC.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, all design work undertaken by SLC is provided to and purchased by the client as finished artwork. All open, source and working design files remain the property of SLC.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon with the client, SLC reserves the right to display work completed for our clients in the SLC portfolio, which may be uploaded to the SLC website and social media platforms, as well as published in print and online advertising.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment is due on receipt of your invoice. Overdue invoices are subject to a prime +5% late payment fee per month.
Should you have any questions regarding this quote, please get in touch.
We look forward to co^laborating with you!